Call the eye doctor...my cards are mysteriously blurry!
This striking trick creates a unique image - a blurred deck of cards. Your audience will think they need their eyes checked when the ink starts to blur. Get ready to hear them shout in surprise! The clever gimmick is fully hidden within the deck of cards, making this very easy to perform.
- Freely show both sides of a pack of playing cards. Ask a spectator to freely select one card and remember it.
- Suddenly the printed ink on all the cards becomes blurry! Spread through the cards to show the entire deck has gone out of focus.
- Amazingly, the only card not blurry is the freely selected card!
- Moments after displaying the blurred cards, you restore them all to their original condition!
Gimmicked deck of cards
Created by Mathieu Bich
Cheek To Cheek
Have the spectator select and memorize one card. After the card is returned, shuffle so some cards are facing up and some are facing down. However, if you cast a spell, the orientations of the cards will be aligned instantly, and only the card the spectator selected will be facing up!
This trick deck lets you perform a famous magic trick, known as "Triumph", with no skills required. These detailed instructions cover a basic presentation and a fully worked-out presentation, as well as even more mysterious visual ideas. Please take the time to master this trick.
- Gimmicked deck of cards
- Instruction sheet
Pluck large coins from a tiny hole!
A pair of magic tweezers produces coins too large to fit through a tiny hole in a credit card. Is it amazing? Yes. It's also visually absurd, and will cause laughs of surprise each time a new coin appears. One of Spain's top magicians, Mario Lopez created this novel effect, and Tenyo has developed it in our own unique way to produce a new trick that is sure to baffle.
- Show a pair of tweezers and a credit card containing a tiny hole.
- Insert the tip of the tweezers into the hole... when you remove the tweezers, a large silver coin appears!
- Show both sides of the card - there is nothing to see. Yet, you proceed to produce more and more coins!
- Finally, wave the card over one of the coins, and it magically transforms into a dollar bill!
Original idea by Mario Lopez
New gimmick conceived by Kenichi Komiya
A shocking transposition!
This snappy trick uses two hexagonal rings, one yellow and one black. Each ring is punched with a series of holes. After showing the front and back of each ring, they instantly change places and change color in increasingly visual and surprising ways. You will be able to master this trick in no time flat, thanks to the clever method and bold principle built into the simple props.
(Carry case included)
- Show two colored rings, and hold them in your fist.
- Place the black ring on the table. The instant you cover it with your hand...
- It changes places with the ring in your fist!
- Slide the black ring onto your extended finger so it cannot be switched out.
- Wave your hand over the ring, and it instantly transforms into the yellow ring!
Created by So Sato