Looking for a new way to produce and vanish a full deck of cards in a visually startling, magical way? Flat Pack is going to be your new best friend.
You pull out a flat, folded up card case from your wallet or pocket. It’s about as thick as a bank or credit card. You hold the flat, folded box over your upturned palm. You drop it onto your hand, and it immediately transforms into a normal card box.
Pretty good, right?
Yeah, but then you pull a full deck of 52 cards out of the box and go into your next routine. That’s not the end though.
When you’re done performing, you just put the cards back in the case, and impossibly fold it back up into the thickness of a credit card, pop it in your wallet, and walk off, every inch the hero.
How Does It Work?
Well, we’re not going to tell you that exactly, but we will say it’s a very, very clever gimmick that you’ll love playing with.
- No arts and crafts - what you get is ready to use immediately
- Resets instantly
- Easily fits in your pocket or wallet
- Crystal clear video instructions make this simple to learn
- Easy and intermediate ways to perform this are explained
- With some small tweaks, this could be made to work with just about any poker size cards
"This is the ultimate 'Packs Small, Plays Big; effect!"Eric Jones
"I've seen a lot of gimmicks out there. Some are ingenious but fragile. Others are sturdy but limited. Flat Pack is one of the few that has the best of both worlds: strong gimmick for strong effects."Jeremy Griffiths