A bottle of orange juice (or any other small soda bottle) is put into a paper bag and then transforms itself into a full 1.5 liter bottle of Coke. Then, to everyone’s surprise, the bag is shown empty and torn into little pieces – and it’s all done without latex! Sound impossible? Check out the video trailer with João Miranda. Together with Ramon Amaral, he’s created a brand new method for the classic Vanishing Bottle in a Bag that will fool and surprise your audiences (and magicians!).
The method is a significant improvement on the latex bottle because instead of crumpling the paper bag as a finale, you tear it up (it’s ungimmicked) into little pieces.
Astonishing Bottle uses a new method in magic, bringing a breath of fresh air to an old classic. You’ll also be pleased to know…
- This is self-contained and super easy to perform.
- There are no body loads.
- No latex bottles are used.
- The gimmick does all the work for you.
- The bag is 100% empty at the end.
- The OJ bottle can be completely examined before the performance.
- The effect can be performed up close in your client's living room. There are no angle problems.