EFFECT: You show your spectator three photographs. "One of these guys was REALLY lucky, and I want you to focus, in your mind, on whichever person you think it was."
Now you show them three lottery tickets from three different countries. All three tickets are ripped in half and one of them belongs to the person they have in mind. You ask your spectator:
"So, you have a person in mind. You can see his face. You know his name. You know his nationality. You can visualize his torn lottery ticket. And it's absolutely fair to say that all those details only exist in your mind?"
They agree. They have to because all you've done so far is show them a few simple items - some photos and some torn lottery tickets. All their decisions have been made in their own mind.
On the table (from the VERY beginning) sits an envelope. Miraculously, it contains the very same lottery ticket that they're visualizing and a replica photograph of the person they have in mind. It's a 100% accurate prediction by you... or is it an accurate divination by them?
"So, now that we know which one is the genuine winning ticket, we wouldn't want that to be torn, would we?"
The tickets, which have been in their possession all along, are examined - and the one winning ticket they are thinking of is somehow completely restored!
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The photos are NOT marked, and the spectator can GENUINELY think of ANY photo they like.
- The prediction envelope is on display from the VERY start. It is not switched at ANY POINT and it does NOT contain any secret hidden compartments.
- The torn lottery tickets are fairly displayed - 6 torn halves of 3 tickets - nothing is added, taken away, or switched. Everything is left with the spectator and, yet, the one ticket of which they are thinking HAS BEEN RESTORED!
- FORTUNE uses NO sleight of hand, NO switching, NO marks, and NO suggestion.
- FORTUNE uses an ACTUAL METHOD -- it actually works EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL!
- FORTUNE fits inside one pocket-sized envelope and is always ready to go. Photos, tickets, and envelopes supplied. Digital files are also included - a lifetime supply!
DAVE'S PROMISE TO YOU:
Nothing contained in the list of important points above is false or misleading. This effect relies on a blend of clever methodology, an ingenious gaff/set-up, and nuanced, psychologically-sound structure. It is genuinely deceptive while being easy to do. You will NOT be disappointed.
This store is amazing! We just dropped by out of curiosity - and stayed for over an hour. Nick is probably the coolest human being on earth, never felt so entertained and informed in a store before. Came without big shopping intents, but spent around 170$ on several smaller tricks. Regrets? Hell no. 10/10, will visit again
I finally had a chance to visit Fantasma Magic today while in NYC. If you are any kind of magic or Houdini enthusiast, I can't recommend this place highly enough. I met John and Jack - both very nice guys and amazing magicians. Definitely a bright spot in the Big Apple.
When you go, ask for Nick...He's got you for all your Magic needs! Greatest magic store in NYC, heck even USA.
Nick is AMAZING!!!! Not only is he an incredible magician, but he is a fantastic salesman and human being!!! When I'm having a bad day, Fantasma is the place I go, and Nick gives me a reason to smile. Amazing service and shop. I constantly recommend Fantasma to EVERYONE! I wish there were more stars to give!
The coolest place to hang out and buy amazing magic at great prices! Nick is one of the coolest, friendliest and amazing dudes I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!
Get notified of new products