Casshan Wallace immediately found worldwide attention with his rubber band effect Melting Point. With acclaim and buzz surrounding his YouTube and Social Media followers, the most common statement about Casshan's magic is: "That has to be a camera trick".
Well, we're excited to say that they are not! They're very real and you can do can start performing them in minutes.
From borrowed everyday objects, like cell phones, rings, money, coins to card effects, Casshan has created a workers trove of magic in this packed DVD. So, be prepared for your spectators to accuse you of using CGI, because the visuals are striking & downright unreal looking.
- C/M: A card is signed and folded and visually changes into a dollar. The inside of a wallet reveals that the signed card switched places with the dollar.
- Spectictacular: A *borrowed* ring visually penetrates a Tic-Tac box.
- Change For Good: Four quarters are held in the magician's hand and visually change into a dollar. See it to believe it.
- Fresher Transformation: A deck of cards visually changes into a real pack of gum. No better way to freshen up your deck.
- Boxin' It Up: A deck of cards is placed into the box by melting through the bottom of it. Great opener.
- True Link: Two paper clips impossibly link by simply pressing their ends together.
- (Bonus) Nest of Tech: A signed coin or borrowed ring inexplicably changes into a phone battery. The magician's phone is taken apart to reveal the signed coin or borrowed ring switched places with the battery.
Get ready, because you'll be doing magic that looks like CGI within hours of buying this DVD.
This store is amazing! We just dropped by out of curiosity - and stayed for over an hour. Nick is probably the coolest human being on earth, never felt so entertained and informed in a store before. Came without big shopping intents, but spent around 170$ on several smaller tricks. Regrets? Hell no. 10/10, will visit again
I finally had a chance to visit Fantasma Magic today while in NYC. If you are any kind of magic or Houdini enthusiast, I can't recommend this place highly enough. I met John and Jack - both very nice guys and amazing magicians. Definitely a bright spot in the Big Apple.
When you go, ask for Nick...He's got you for all your Magic needs! Greatest magic store in NYC, heck even USA.
Nick is AMAZING!!!! Not only is he an incredible magician, but he is a fantastic salesman and human being!!! When I'm having a bad day, Fantasma is the place I go, and Nick gives me a reason to smile. Amazing service and shop. I constantly recommend Fantasma to EVERYONE! I wish there were more stars to give!
The coolest place to hang out and buy amazing magic at great prices! Nick is one of the coolest, friendliest and amazing dudes I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!
Get notified of new products